NETGEAR 24-port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged PoE+ Switch (GS324P)
In StockProduct type: Switch
- ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 24 Gigabit ports
- POWER-OVER-ETHERNET: 16 PoE+ ports with 190W total power budget to power wireless AP, IP Cameras, IP Phones and much more
- PLUG-AND-PLAY: Simple set up with no software to install or configuration needed
- VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Supports desktop, or rackmount placement, and includes all the necessary mounting hardware in the box
- PoE POWER AUTO-BALANCE AND ALLOCATION - NETGEAR’s unique PoE technology automatically balances the PoE power at the most granular level on each port, depending on the device needs.
- QUIET OPERATION: Ideal for noise-sensitive environments
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Designed to optimize power usage lowering its cost to operate. Compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode.
- BUILT TO LAST: Every NETGEAR Network switch is rigorously tested for reliability, quality, and performance.
The NETGEAR SOHO Ethernet Unmanaged Switches provide easy and affordable network connectivity to small offices and home/offices. They are easy to use, reliable, and rugged with metal enclosures. Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support is also available for supplying both power and data across a single CAT-5 ethernet cable to devices such as IP security cameras, VoIP phones, wireless access points, etc. With these Plug-and-Play switches, you can quickly and easily expand your network connections to multiple devices, with no configuration required. Available with 5 ports to 48 ports, these switches also support energy saving technologies to help you save power and money.
- Choice of Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Energy-efficient technology for power savings
- PoE power auto-balance - the switch automatically balances the PoE power based on the device needs independent of PoE class detected, at a very granular level.
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Non-blocking switching architecture for maximum throughput at wire speed
- Auto-negotiation for automatic connection at the highest common speed between switch and an end device
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) option available for powering IP Security Cameras, VoIP phones, wireless access points, and other PD-powered devices
- Desktop or rackmountable
- Introducing the NETGEAR GS324P 24-port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged PoE+ Switch with 190W PoE budget. Desktop and rackmount for flexible placement
Number of Ports
PoE Ports / Max power outlet
Energy Efficient Ethernet support
Jumbo frame support
- 10000 bytes
MAC table size
Packet buffer size
- 192 KB
This product is backed by a NETGEAR limited 3-year Hardware Warranty. 24x7 basic technical support provided for 90 days from purchase date, when purchased from a NETGEAR authorized seller.